1) Help! My printer ink is drying up too quickly. This is a common issue among many HP printer owners with inkjet cartridges or those who may use their printers only occasionally. The easiest way to keep your ink fresh and of high quality is to print off a few sentences and a small color graphic at least twice a month. Or, if you know you won't be using your printer for a month or two, remove the cartridges, replace the covers and throw them into an airtight bag until next needed. Ultimately, if you have frequent issues it may be best to opt for a laser printer.
2) The copy on my documents is coming out unclear or faded. If the ink on your next print job is a bit less than stellar, check your print settings first to ensure that you're not using draft or economode. If not, your cartridges are probably low. It's time for a replacement. Compatible or remanufactured ink is a more affordable option for those on a budget.
3) The ink keeps smearing on my prints. If this is occurring, it most likely means that the printer drum or ink kit is nearing its end and will need to be replaced. Before dishing out the dough to fix this annoying issue print 15-20 pages to see if the printer will correct itself on its own.
4) The paper keeps misfeeding, grabbing multiple pages or none at all. This is a common problem if you are using poor quality paper. First, replace the current paper with a new ream. Or, invest in some higher quality paper. Also, making sure that your printer tray is aligned correctly is essential. Be sure to follow the steps on the side of the printer.
5) The printer ink runs out too quickly. This is a problem many people face. One reason is that printers will automatically stop printing when they are triggered to think the ink cartridges should be running out of ink. Another reason is that some of the more common ink brands are putting less ink in their cartridges. One way to solve this problem and keep printer costs down is to purchase remanufactured ink cartridges. These cartridges provide cheap printer ink that still offer high print quality at a significantly reduced rate.
If you're looking for high quality print and toner cartridges stop by inkfarm.com where you'll save big on all of your print and toner needs.